Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday, March 19th 2010


Assalamu'alaikum.

Kamil sayang,

It's Friday today...an entire week has passed since I last saw you, and for some reason, I have never felt so alone in my life.

Today, I send some of my strength and willpower to you, in hopes that you will be able to face your days in your journey to become a better man with more determination and courage. Remind yourself always that we, at home, are truly very proud of you. Please be brave in your endeavours. And every time your spirit is shaken, remember that we love you and that you have our utmost support in this. We're all right behind you.

Adik kakak ikhlaskan hati so that everything that's being taught directly or indirectly diberkati Allah and you can benefit from the knowledge transferred to you fully. I believe in you and know that you can do this. Go out there, and work on being the best person you could possibly be.

I love you always and forever, and will pray for your success, always.

Infinite x's and o's

No comments:

Post a Comment