Sunday, May 16, 2010

Assalamu'laikum :)

To my dearest brother, Kamil,

Half the day today was dedicated to you, did you know?
We spent half the day looking for things to buy for you. We bought you a pair of watch, something you asked for. And mama bought tonnes of chocolate biscuits for you, just because we all know you're craving for something good to eat (I hope you share them with your friends because they've been as unprivileged as you have been this whole time when it comes to food). Abah also bought you a motivational book called "Don't be Sad" in hopes that you will find solitude in it. And Kakak Jay and I bought you a note book as a birthday present so you may inscribe the details of your endeavor and maybe one day, it will be a source of inspiration for others.

I can't wait for Mama to finally leave on the morning of your birthday, and I hope she has a safe journey so she may get to you, with small pieces of home to cure your homesickness. Just so you know, we miss you just as much as you do us. We're always praying for you here; always hoping you're okay and always asking God to keep you protected (I say a small prayer and ask Him to keep you safe every time i think of you).

Sayang,

The past two months or so has not been easy for either parties, but I'm sure, you feel more pain in being there, in solitude, than we do in being here, sharing the sadness of being without you. However, I hope the pain will pass for you in time and you may one day understand that whatever Abah and Mama has chosen for you, they had your best interest in mind and at heart.

I will always love you no matter how far you may be.

Infinite x's and o's

No comments:

Post a Comment