Sunday, August 15, 2010

:)

Assalamu'alaikum.

Hi sayang.

It's been a while since last I wrote to you. Don't get me wrong though. It's not because I haven't been thinking about you. If I could get a dollar for every time you crossed my mind, I'd literally be a rich girl :) I was busy, though. And I don't know if you can understand but sometimes, I find it hard to find the right words to say to you.

Brother,

Last week, we received news that you have not only succeeded in your exams and will be registering in Gontor 1 on the 10th of Syawal, but we also found out that you will be returning home on the 1st of September. I received both news with happiness and an overwhelming sense of pride. I actually found myself confused both times, not sure whether I should jump for joy or if I should cry.

Our prayers for you seem to have been granted, alhamdulillah.

Now, we can hardly wait for your return. We're all counting the days till you come home to us. Short though your stay will be, we will try to make the best of it.

We hope to see you soon, insyAllah.

infinite x's and o's

No comments:

Post a Comment